Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Life Has Changed Forever




My life has forever changed. Last night I gave birth to the worlds cuties baby! She is perfect .... I mean  beyond perfect and she has all ten fingers and ten toes. I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love her. She has somehow completed me. Jazarah at a couple hours old has stolen my heart and soul. After all we've been through I just cant believe God has blessed me with such an amazing blessing. 


As I embark on my journey as a mom I wish I could share with my own mother, instead of having to lay her to rest with the lord. I wish she had the chance to meet her first grandchild and I wish my Princess could have meet my mom. I know she would have been a great grandmother and that my princess has her own special angels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment